Period: Year Round
Duration: 3 days riding with 4nights’ accommodation or option to upgrade to an additional rest day for 100 euro. During this additional day, we offer a trip to the famous Dracula Castle, a visit to the medieval city of Brasov or a relaxing trip to our volcanic lake St. Anna. If you have other destinations in mind, please contact us and we will try to accommodate.
Tour length: 6 – 8 hours per day
- Minimum 3 riders (if you are a single rider don’t give up reading this. Let us know your availability and we will try to connect you with other groups)
- Motorcycle, gas, riding gear included
- Airport transfer included from Bucharest, Tg. Mures or Sibiu (contact us for a discounted price if no airport transfer required)
- Experienced tour guide included
- Technical Assistance included
- Accommodation Options:
- One person per room in a Mountain Cottage with a personal Chef experience who will prepare your breakfast, dinner and a snack for your trip, with dishes carefully selected from our traditional cuisine. We will also include a fridge full of beer, local schnapps (palinka), water and energy drinks (check our Accommodation link for pictures). Please contact us before your trip if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
- live music on the last night of your trip
- Ride in and out location in the mountain
- One person per room in Villa Westfalia B&B–https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1833651-d4345247-Reviews-Villa_Westfalia-Targu_Secuiesc_Covasna_County_Central_Romania_Transylvania.html) - breakfast and dinner served by the villa’s staff, snack for your trip. A fridge full of beer, water and energy drinks included. (Check our Accommodation link for pictures)
Reservation & Payment: - please contact us by phone or email. A security deposit of 30% is required at the time of your reservation to hold your reservation, which will go towards your total; the remaining balance can be paid upon arrival on the first day with cash payment or through PayPal transfer. The security deposit is not refundable; however you can use that at a later time during the current year.
Damage Deposit: - we require a 200 euro security deposit in case any damage occurs to the motorcycle during of your ride
We strongly recommend that all riders have personal medical insurance.