Period: Year Round
Duration: 2 days riding with 3 nights’ accommodation
Tour length: 6 – 8 hours per day
- Minimum 3 riders (if you are a single rider don’t give up reading this. Let us know your availability and we will try to connect you with other groups)
- Motorcycle, gas, riding gear included
- Airport transfer included from Bucharest, Tg. Muresor Sibiu (contact us for a discounted price if no airport transfer required)
- Experienced tour guide included
- Technical Assistance included
- Accommodation Options:
- One person per room in aMountain Cottage with a personal Chef experience who will prepare your breakfast, dinner and a snack for your trip,with carefully selected dishes from our traditional cuisine. We will include a fridge full of beer, local schnapps (palinka), water and energy drinks(check our Accommodation link for pictures). Please contact us before your trip if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
- live music on the last night of your trip
- Ride in and out location in the mountain
- One person per room in Villa Westfalia B&B– https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1833651-d4345247-Reviews-Villa_Westfalia-Targu_Secuiesc_Covasna_County_Central_Romania_Transylvania.html) - breakfastand dinner served by the villa’s staff, and a snack for your trip. A fridge full of beer, water and energy drinks is also included (check our Accommodation link for pictures)
Reservation & Payment: - please contact us by phone or email. A security deposit of 30% is required at the time of your reservation to hold your reservation, which will go towards your total; the remaining balance can be paid upon arrival on the first day with cash payment or through PayPal transfer. The security deposit is not refundable; however you can use that at a later time during the current year.
Damage Deposit: - we require a 200 euro security deposit in case any damage occurs to the motorcycle during your ride.
We strongly recommend that all riders have personal medical insurance.